"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall and Friends

I love this time of year!  The weather is perfect.  The trees are perfect.  I absolutely love it. 
We have some very good friends from our church who live on a farm.  They invited our family out for a hay ride and campfire.

Josh and Erin are such generous people.  They are special to Dan and I.  Erin and I taught Sunday school together for a good 3 years.  She is so sweet.  I miss having her as my helper.  She was so nice to be around every Sunday morning.  Josh and Dan also share Junior church class together.  We really appreciate their servant's hearts.
Tonight we had a great time.  Josh took everyone on a hayride.  The kids really enjoyed this part!


We cooked hot dogs over an open fire


And roasted marsh mellows and made smores.
Some people were real messy.


Our two oldest ones went home with our church secretary, Amy.  They are spending the night with some friends and working to earn some money so that they can go to Empowered Youth. They are really excited.


It was a bit chilly tonight.  This is where I spent most of my time.



 Thank you Josh and Erin for a great Fall Evening.  Josh could have gone on for hours, but Dan is getting old and can't hang out late anymore.  He is catching some zzzz's even as I type.  He does get up at 5:30am, so I don't blame him;)
Goodnight Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time. I love campfires, toasting marsh mellows too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...