"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Friday, December 3, 2010

Work Party or Just Plain Fellowship

Fridays can be very busy days for us.  We have school to do...


 grocery shopping.
Our church has work parties every other Friday night.
We don't attend every single work party.
Clearing the closet.  Seems like we still don't have enough storage space.
Working together to fill John & Roman bags for distribution.
 It just happens to also be Christmas play practice for the kiddos.  I am thankful for the doubling up of events because we live 40 minutes from church.

Dan going over his lines.  Don't laugh, but Dan and I are "Pa and Ma"  in the children's cantata.

We take turns making meals and desserts for the whole work party crew.  I have dessert tonight.  I would so much rather make dessert over a meal.  I'm always worried about making food that everyone is going to enjoy.  It is a crew of all ages from 8o years down to babies who eat solids.  
Any Ideas for my next meal????  I do need help in this area!
I decided to make a Cheesecake, Peanut Butter Tandy Kake, and Chocolate Chip Cookies.  
My kids have been drooling all day:)  Not to mention my husband too.

He had off today and is repainting the attic.  I can't wait for their bedroom to be finished.
I do enjoy the fellowship we have with our church family on Friday night work parties.  It is like a big family get together as we sit down to have our meal.

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, try to find out if they will video the Christmas Play. I really want to see it. I will buy it if they record it. Another great blog on your life with Family & Church Family!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...