"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Picture Diary of the Attic Renovation



The attic is suitable for living.  They just need heat, but it is not too bad up there.  Our house is usually cold everywhere else too:)


The Stairs





Top of Stairs









The Closet Area






The Sleeping Area






The pictures don't justify how nice it really is.  
They have so much more room now.  
I am so happy for them.
They looked so cozy in their beds last night.

A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop

http://www.amommyssweetblogdesign.com/

6 comments:

  1. It looks so nice Tammy! Glad they're moved in now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! It looks FANTASTIC!! They must LOVE it!!! Worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great!! I am so happy for Harrison & Miles. Everyone did such great work in getting it all finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I haven't seen them much all day....school was tough to do today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks real good, Tammy. Even the stairs are real nice. Why is it kids always look cozy when they are sleeping. I always thought mine did too. The carpet looks nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy,The boys room looks nice.I am sure the boys will enjoy their new room.We had to do this in 2 of our homes we lived in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...