"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Defining Homespun Happenings

Over at Modern Country Style, she is challenging us to define our blogs.

Hmmm....This is a little bit of challenge for me.

 Homespun Happenings started because my friends at Busy Blessings and Pumpkin Pie Painter had introduced me to blogging.  They talked about the many adventures that happen in their families...many stories being very hilarious.  You should really check out their blogs too.  It is like I got to see a part of their lives even though we are not able to physically visit their homes

  So I thought I would give it a try.  I am not a writer, so blogging is a challenge for me. 
I named it Homespun Happenings, because I really like homespun materials and primitive decor.
I have always loved taking someone's nothing and making it useful or decorative.  I love doing crafts and I hold a craft sale in my home every year in November for 2 weeks.
The Happenings in the title are suppose to reflect upon this simple lady's life and what the Lord can do with me and my family. 
 I am very simple. There truly is nothing fancy about me.
  I need lots of inspiration from others for crafts, and I found that in blogland.

So since I don't like to write, I will just share some photos that define
Homespun Happenings:








How do you define your blog?






6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am joining Sarah's lovely party from my vintage apartment in Chicago. So glad you joined, too.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    Gg - Notes on the Journey
    Link #26

    ps. You are a busy and creative lady. I am a simple girl, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you don't see yourself as a writer. You have a *lovely* way of writing. I really enjoy reading your posts.

    Your crafts are SO beautifully made. Really exquisite. They look incredibly carefully put together.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, I enjoy your writing & I'm disappointed when you don't have one. Your pics are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from the Friday Blog Hops! Hopefully, you can hop over to my blog too and follow us! :) Have a great weekend!

    Krissy @ Mommy Misc

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's sweet!!! I love your blog!! You are so creative, and I love getting to visit you more often through here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you write quite well and have a lovely blog... I'll be stopping by again soon to see what fun projects you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...