"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thankful Tuesday?!




I know I am late sharing for my grateful list for Monday
I too didn't want to miss sharing for this week.

~I serve a risen Saviour!

~The late Easter card made by my Bessy-girl.

~The sunshine after the rain.

~Spring flowers popping up in my garden!

~A picnic with friends who are like family.

~A hubby who says I'm beautiful and means it.

~Fresh ground coffee and oatmeal:)

~The duck who loved listening to my son play his tin whistle.



8 comments:

  1. Wilson must be pretty good for that duck to sit there & listen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! We have so much to be thankful for, but, first & foremost, OUR SALVATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the duck and child photo. That's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I love your list...isn't is SO good to know HE is risen!? And I must ask: do you have a child named Bess? It is so rare these days and it is a name near and dear to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you make a thankful list! We should all count our blessings like that :)
    Thanks for joining my blog - I am no following yours too!
    Renee
    http://reneeschirpings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment on my blog, its great to see yours. What a great blog and sweet post of gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, how cute is that photo of your son and the duck Ü We should all slow down and think about what means the most to us and be thankful for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love hopping through the blogosphere and reading all the Gratitude posts.

    Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower (and fellow homeschooler) and look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ~ Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...