"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring is Here

I am a wanna be gardener.
Two of my friends have annual plant sales.  
The One has a great blog!  You can see it here.  
I look froward to both plant sales each year.
I feel like I can ask them questions, and they don't mind answering me.  
Anyway, I got most of my plants from them, and I have no idea what they are called ;)

Spring is here in my garden.  Yippee!!  
I took these pictures before weeding.





I bought myself a garden hat this year.  
I like to call it my Beatrix Potter  hat.

When I would wear it outside it would blow off my head.  
It had no ribbon or tie, so I got out my handy dandy Eyelet Kit which I bought years ago.
I've used this to punch extra holes in my boys' belts, so I thought I'd add an eyelet to my hat so I can add a ribbon or twine---I think I'll go twine. 




TA-DA!  

There it is! Sorry for the blur. 

Now to add the twine.  
I am not a frilly gal, so twine will be fine, :)



Happy Gardening!

Linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. Your spring flowers are beautiful. Great idea with the hat. Where did you get the kit? I've been looking and can't find one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. flowers are beautiful but I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! You look so pretty in it, to!! Thanks for the blog mention! And for coming to the plant sale...it was so good to see you. I just wish we could enjoy talking without being interrupted all the time!!! Rrrr...one of these days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining Fishtail Cottage's, Cottage Flora Thursday's! Love that garden hat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...