"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holly Felt Ornament

Here is a simple and quick ornament idea.
There was a lull during my sale, and I thought I would make some Holly felt ornaments.
I cut the leaves out first, adjusting the size of the leaves with the size of the black felt circle.
I then cut out some berries and placed everything where I wanted it to go.
First I sewed the leaves on the black circle one by one using the blanket stitch.
Then I sewed the berries on one at a time overlapping them to look natural.
I added another black circle to the back for a finished look
 and blanket stitched around the edge.
To hang the ornament I used some black craft wire.

Here is another felt penny rug idea.
A snowflake
I hope you enjoyed this simple craft idea.
It is simple as long as you are not making 5 at a time :)
Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving hand crafted ornaments this year and these are truly adorable! When you get a chance, check out my giveaway of hand made, wool Christmas trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out very cute, Tammy. They look great with the rustic tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Fun project!

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very pretty, I love them.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute! I love how you did the wire hangers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your simple and quick ornament idea. It's not simple for me @,.@

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...