"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Roadside Corner Cupboard

This will be just a before and after post of this cupboard I found along the road last year.
Hubby had to cut two shelves for it before I could paint it.
On Monday, I finally got to painting it. 
I used Annie Sloans' Old White and Coco.
I distressed it using clear and dark wax .
It looks so rustic!
It's for sale at my craft sale that is going on right now!

7 comments:

  1. This turned out so beautiful, I love the color combination. I am an ASCP Coco girl.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I assume it's sold already :-). Could you do a short tutorial on this one?

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great refinish job, Tammy. Something as beautiful as this piece will sell. I hope your craft sale is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great. I actually have my Mothers old corner cabinet. I have been thinking of painting it... After seeing yours....YEP, gonna slap on some paint...Great job! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tammy...roadside to treasure! I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...