"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Friday, December 21, 2012

Homemade Tags to Reuse

This year I decided to make some special tags for the kiddos that I could reuse next year.
I wanted to use the same fonts they chose for their stockings.
I copied the names onto white paper.
Tea-dyed them and hung them to dry.
I cut them to fit on some tags I made from craft paper.
I bought this "Kissing Ball" 
(that was the name on the receipt--I thought it funny that they didn't call it Mistletoe) 
at half off from Micheal's to use for accents on the tags.
I certainly don't need a kissing ball for an excuse to kiss my honey :)
I glued the tea-dyed paper to the craft tag
and tied a sprig from the kissing ball to the tag.
I am wrapping the kiddos gifts in brown paper bags and newspaper this year.
I took an old white sheet and ripped it up for ribbon.
I am tying it loosely so they can just slide everything off easily.
I hope....:)
I just love how it looks!
I really like the fonts the kiddos picked out.
3 more days till Christmas!
How about you?
Anything special going on in the gift wrapping department at your house?

4 comments:

  1. Darling and what a great idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reusable tags is a great idea! You packaging looks so sweet and homey. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look ! I on the other hand used store bought gift bags & tissue paper. How boring is that ? As you know I can't even wrap a package neatly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags and gift wrap too! I still need to wrap.Not one gift has been wrapped yet!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...