"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SPAMMERS STOP is Fixed!

I thank all of you dear ladies out there that helped me fix my problem.
I am 'Anonymous' free now in my email and my comments.
I was very frustrated and ready to quit blogging with the content of the spam I was getting.
It wasn't worth my kiddos reading that junk and ruining their minds!

Soooo....what was the fix?

(Sorry for the ugly photos.
I was thinking they might help, but now I think they may just bug your eyes out!)

All that I had to do was go to my dashboard in Blogger and click on SETTINGS
Then I clicked on POST and COMMENTS
Next I clicked where it says REGISTER USERS
Finally, make sure you SAVE your Settings too!

Hope this helps everyone!

9 comments:

  1. I had to do this too Tammy - very frustrating ( sometimes comical ) messages were piling up!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I was so tired of seeing all that garbage in my email!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you will still be blogging. You have so much to offer. Blessings! Lara

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you had this problem...none of us want to deal with this... Thanks for the solution. Hope your children were exposed! Wishing you a Happy Spring! Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, I just fixed mine as well. Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY....at last...thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you got the problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Tammy! I am going to do this right now. I am tired of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this info! I have been getting so many unwanted comments and didn't know how to stop them. I love your blog, just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...