"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Finding a Balance

Balancing things in Life can be a challenge.
I find it very hard sometimes to have a balance of certain things in my life.
Some days I think, Ah I did it.  I put all things in the right order and did everything that needed to be done.  Then I wake up the next morning and I can't seem to get started on the right thing, and I start a snowball effect of bad decisions for the rest of the day.
I know I am not alone.  
Some days it is just hard.

I am so thankful for a great hubby who urges me in the right direction and encourages me not to be so hard on myself.  Recently our Pastor has done a series on Finding a Balance in the Christian Life.  I have greatly enjoyed it, and I get encouraged by God's Word to lead me in the right direction and to have that proper balance.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:33

7 comments:

  1. It's hard sometimes to find a balance. For me too.

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the old scale, too :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with your hubby, I bet you are just to hard on yourself. No one can be superwoman alone:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think balance is very difficult to find and to keep, but the only thing to do when you loose your balance is to try finding it again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post, my hubby says that I am to hard on myself too at times. Glad to know I am not the only one at times.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your post! I often find myself in the same position. With all kinds of things vying for our time, it's easy loose focus.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are definitely not alone. I've been all about balance lately - some days I really suceed, other days it feels like I have to start over from scratch. As long as I'm trying I feel like I'm making progress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.