I told you the other day I was working on another cabinet.
Well, it is finally finished.
I gathered all the scraps I could that I thought would work. I found out that I needed to use some different pieces than I had originally pieced.
Notice the back is different on the final piece.
After planing the door so it would fit :), I added some white paint to the sides, back, top, bottom, and shelf.
Now that I had painted what I thought necessary, I started to stain.
I just truly love the dark wood with the chippy paint.
You may wonder where I got the door. I tore apart this WALL CABINET that I found along side the road. The other wood was recycled from our old back porch.
So here it is!
Here is her sister cabinet that I made last year.
These will truly be hard to sell.
I really like them :)