"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Longing for Spring!

I was not at all excited to wake up to the beautiful fluffy, ever falling, lovely white snow this morning.  I am sorry, I know I am complaining, but I am so ready for green grass, the sun on my face, and walks around town without having to watch where I step as to not fall on the ice hidden by such white beauty.
Yes, I am longing for Spring!!!
I would love to be out doing projects, digging in my gardens, mending my little fences that the heavy snow and ice broke, and just being creative.  
Alas, I am too cold! 
The Lord has blessed with beautiful sunshine today even though it is 27 degrees and not looking like it will get warmer in the near future.
*SIGH*
This too shall pass....

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like there could be more snow coming so hang in there. Light some candles, put on some pretty music, make a special dessert or bake cookies and enjoy the cozy indoors a little while longer :) One thing is certain - the seasons will change - God doesn't, but the seasons will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! I feel the same way….trying hard not to complain
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so with you Tammy. This winter has been brutal and the end isn't insight for NJ either. It's even colder and windy. Our new house is taking forever because of this stuff. I can't wait to get in my new garden and see the bright sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone is so tired of the cold and snow this winter, I mean, I like winter, but I have had enough cold. 20 below last night, Snow for this afternoon, Come on Spring!!!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ready for spring as well. There's no snow here, but tonight we're having the fifth winter storm of the month and I'm fed up with them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am afraid we will pay for all the cold with extremely hot temps in the summer. I just hope winter does not take away our spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.