"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Friday, July 12, 2013

Free Cabinet

I went to an anitques shop in our area and there were these old cabinets that came out of farm houses in the area that the people were selling for $100 or more.  I thought they were neat old cabinets but not in my budget.  The other day my son and I were driving to the grocery store, and I spotted this one for FREE!
What is really neat is that it came out of my deceased Great Uncle's house.  I am not sure who lives there now though.  As we were putting it in the van, an old skeleton key fell out too.
 What little treasures!   
I am not sure if hubby thinks it is a treasure though--esp. the silver spray paint :)
I can't wait to figure out what I am going to do with this one:)

6 comments:

  1. Great find and I know you will come up with a use for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing what you create !!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will create something fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tammy, you will and I can't wait to see what!!!
    Have a fab weekend!
    Hug & Purrs,
    Loretta
    http://shespoketome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what you do with it...soooo many ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see you turning it into a treasure. Your husband will be singing another tune when he see how beautiful it becomes. Please come visit I am having a $25 Amazon gift card Give-A-Way. All you have to do is follow me back and leave a comment.
    Your blogging sister and follwer, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.