"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Friday, November 29, 2013

Making a Prim Wreath

These little guys started out in my mind to just be ornaments.
I drew two patterns, cut them out of drop cloth, and painted black hats on them.  For the smaller snowman I cut out a wool circle for his hat rim.
Their noses are some old pallet nails that I collected.
 Here they are all decorated.
I got a good deal on this wreath, so I thought I would use some of my snowman ornaments to make a primitive wreath.  I took a piece of old wood and Mod-podged "Merry Christmas" on it. (tea-dying the paper before Mod-podging)
Someone thought it was cute; it sold the first day of my sale.
I am excited to get out all of my Christmas things and decorate my house.  Tomorrow is the last day for my sale and then out comes my Christmas dercor!
 Is everyone decorating for Christmas this weekend?


5 comments:

  1. They're adorable. I haven't even taken the tree out yet. Gotta get on that, and a lot of other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are to stinkin cute, I love the wreath and the adorable snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, to cute !!! put the tree up yesterday. decorated it today can't wait until you get here !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowmen are adorable . . .what a talented gal you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder it sold so fast, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.