"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Monday, December 9, 2013

Handmade Christmas Tags

 I love a Country Christmas with brown bag wrappings, homespun cloth, and handmade tags.  I made these tags out of brown paper, pieces of leather, drop cloth, tea bags, and some greenery and rusty bells.  Hint:  try and find greenery and bells at second hand shops or yard sales.  Sometimes you can get them off of someone's old craft :)  
For the drop cloth tags, I cut out the shape of a tag from the drop cloth and mod-podged the whole tag.  It feels a little rubbery when dry. 
I just love the way they look on a brown paper wrapped gift :)

4 comments:

  1. Tammy I love the Homespun look of these. The brown paper compliments the drop cloth somehow!! Great tags and idea...XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. There adorable, so glad you are finding the time to create after your craft show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy, these are wonderful. Years back I wrapped everything in brown craft paper with raffia bows. Your tags would have gone perfect with them. Maybe next year for me I might do that and use your idea of tags. Thanks for sharing. Blessings and smiles, Emilou

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely. And I love brown rustic wrapping paper as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.