"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Simple Christmas Decor Idea

I haven't really changed much of my decorations this year.  I am the kind of person that places things in the same spot year after year.  Yes, I know, boring.  The one thing that has changed was that I sold my corner cupboard and made room for my rustic white cupboard, that I built, in my living room.
I had these galvanized buckets and thought that I would put a little rustic tree in them next to my "new" cupboard.  This is not my idea, my friend was going to do this, but I think she was going to use a real tree.  Here is how I made it work for the bucket.
  1. I filled the bucket with newspaper.
  2. placed the tree on top of the paper.
  3. I took some tea-dyed napkins I had.
  4. and covered the base of the tree with the napkins.

Simple and Cozy.
I hope you all are ready for Christmas.
Let us not forget that the whole reason we can celebrate Peace on Earth is because God gave His only Son to die for our sins.  When we accept that gift, then we can experience a true Peace.
John 3:16

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

  1. Tammy, thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family. Blessings and smiles, Emilou :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.