"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hershey Kiss Roses

This is what has been occupying my time lately.
Hubby and I are in charge of the Sweetheart banquet at church, and I get to decorate along with several other ladies.  My project is the table decorations.  For the last three days I have been working on these favors for each setting.  It is nothing new, just some Hershey kiss roses.

My church had artificial flowers they didn't want, so I recycled them for this project.

You'll need: Hershey Kisses, glue dots, floral tape, plastic wrap, some sort of stick or stems from artificial flowers, leaves from artificial flowers, and wire cutters.

1. I pulled all of the kiss tags out of the Hershey Kisses
2. To attach the kisses together, I used glue dots that I bought at the Dollar General
3. Attach the kisses to form Rosebuds.
4. Rosebuds awaiting their stems and leaves
 5. I cut plastic wrap into rectangles
6. I twisted the plastic wrap over the kisses.  You need a tail on the plastic so that the floral tape can grab and wrap around the stems.
7. Add the leaves to the stem using floral tape
8. Tie ribbon in a double knot to secure it before adding the tag.
 All tagged and ready for each guest.
Hopefully I have enough!

6 comments:

  1. Great Idea...Love love it...how did you know I would grab this...I LOVE KISSES!!
    Lol...

    Hugs & Purrs,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a "sweet" idea for each guest. I cannot imagine how much time you spent on these lovely kiss rosebuds. They look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the rose buds...they look great! Take plenty of pictures so I can see how you all decorated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super"sweet" idea. Love the verse you attached too! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute project Tammy. My hubby would be eating them before I would even be able to get this finished, LOL!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! I'm sure your guests are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.