"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Keeping It Simple

I decided this year that I just wanted to keep my decorating very simple.  I basically just decorated with the faux greens that I collected over the years. I am liking the natural look of the season.
 I hope you enjoy....





 It is just so easy to forget why we celebrate Christmas.
I'm glad the Lord never gets too busy for us.
He is always there.
"I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee"
Hebrews 13:5c

1 comment:

  1. Yes - me too! Many times simple is best. And this year the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas felt very short. love the touches of faux branches. Might be a keeper idea huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.