"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Friday, July 26, 2013

Our New Addition...

So, this is how we traveled for the past two weeks due to our van being totaled when I hit a deer.  My hubby's work car was our sole source of travel.  On one of the trips we had to make to church, it included taking my oldest son's cello.  This is how snug they were.  Praising the Lord for safety as we traveled many miles 10 days out of 11 consecutive days squished into the Chevy.
And now...
Thanking the Lord for our 'NEW' van!
All paid for with a new transmission!
GOD IS SO GOOD!
Lots of praying went into making this huge decision, and I am so humbled that the Lord really cares about his children.

4 comments:

  1. And what sweet faces they have - no fussing or elbowing in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics. they look like sardines :)

    Your new car is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your "new" van.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.