"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What a Cute Ladder!

Another sweet Find!
I am wondering what to do with this ladder.
Do I want to take it apart and have two ladders?
or
Do I want to keep it as one whole ladder and use it as a potted plant holder?
or
Do I want to clean it up and sell it?
Hmmm....decisions, decisions!
I don't think it is chipped up enough for me though.

What do you think?
Paint it?
Just sand it?
Just clean it?

7 comments:

  1. Clean it, wax it, and keep it - such a wonderful color! I have deep ladder love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ICH wuerde die Leiter nur reinigen und ihr dann einen schönen Platz geben. Ich LIEBE solche ECHTE Patina.
    Hab einen schoenen Tag
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I actually do like this color so maybe cleaning it up is all it needs :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love old ladders. I've seen them used hanging overhead as potholders, or leaning against walls to hold towels - I'm sure you've seen the million uses too. Hmmm. We may need to call a committee meeting to figure out this problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally would leave it as one piece. Unless that will minimalize your ability to use it. It would make a great addition inside if it would work with your decor. Then I would cut and paint it to work.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean it and keep it! How could you part with such a beauty? I know if we kept everything that we find beautiful, we wouldn't be able to fit ourselves in our houses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. clean & wax it. It's a beauty! I can see it on your back patio or in front of your garage with potted plants

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.