"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Good Intentions


Okay, I woke up today ready to take advantage of the cool temps we're experiencing this year in July.   Finally, I was going to start that cabinet that keeps rolling around in my mind.  I went outside to check out the stash of wood that I have accumulated over the year. 
However... 
behind this window is where everything changed.
All my creativity vanished when I saw the piles in our garage.  
What started out as a search and rescue turned into a sweep and toss venture. Are any of you like me where you have to clean up before you can create?  or am I the only weird one?
At least I know now what I have and don't have for my cabinet.
I'm so glad it is Big Garbage pick up night!
As I took some time out to enjoy my gardens, I realized all was not vain.  After all, I think Hubby will be very happy with me when he gets home today.


5 comments:

  1. I am the total opposite. I have to have piles of junk surrounding me when I create. I am screaming to myself, "Gosh I hope that photo is NOT the pile going to the curb!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You feel good when something gets done that "hangs over you". Lovely gardens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! And yes, I have to have a "clean palette" before I can start on another project!
    Something about this cool snap gives us energy in the otherwise muggy July. I'm in South Alabama, so my idea of "cool snap" is going from 98° to 65° mornings! Huge difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I thought I was the only one who started out with one thing in mind and then got totally sidetracked...LOL But you did good blog sister! The hubby and the garbage man is gonna love you! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.