"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pallet Wood Tote

I've had this idea to build a wooden tote out of pallet wood.
Here is how I pieced it together.
 I used wood glue and nails to piece the handle to the one side of the bottom, and then I glued the other side to the handle.
 Here it is all pieced together before I stained it.
 I truly hated it after I stained it, so I took the sander and sanded down the whole thing.  I kind of like it now, but I am thinking about white washing it to give it more character.
 What do you think?
leave it or white wash it?
Hope you all have a Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out beautiful, I think go with the white too it will pop on your island for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.