"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fixing my Blog

I just wanted you to know that I am trying to update all of my posts where I used Photobucket Pictures. I refuse to pay for it, and apparently I have become so popular that I used up my bandwith.
I am sure if you have searched my blog lately you may have noticed this on some of my old posts.
So please bare with me as I try to take care of this Big  problem.
I have switched over to Pic Monkey.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Not sure if this will help you, but I recently read a post about a similar situation and the person switched their host to "a small orange" and they are apparently super friendly and helpful. Just wanted to throw it out there in case it would help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love picmonkey, but my photo-savvy kids make fun of me for using it instead of lightroom, so I may switch. Someday. Far away.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.