"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Monday, July 28, 2014

Changes Can Be Good

Lots of changes going on around our home.
Funny, how life can change so quickly, and yet I feel like the Lord held us up over a tornado that spun below our feet.   Ever been there and felt that?  It's amazing to see the Lord carry you through a storm!
Although I have not gotten much done in the last couple of months, I am looking forward to some new projects that are floating around in my head. I want to make another cabinet like the one below.  This time I want to build a base cabinet for it--using re-purposed wood of course :)
I also bought myself  a brown Sharpie paint marker.
I do see a coffee sign in the near future!

4 comments:

  1. Tammy, I was so happy to see your post in my blog list. I have been thinking of you and your family. I am glad to see you here. Can't wait to see the new cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Is Good! Great to see you back working on your crafts again! Luv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is Good ! See you soon. Can't wait to see your new crafts & your lovely Kiddoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.