"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Spindle Feathered Tree DIY

I found these cute spindle legs from a table which had these glass claw foot feet.  
I grabbed them at first because I knew hubby would like to use the claw foot for a cane topper. 
 And..... he and my older son did use them on their canes.
Good job guys!
That left me with the spindle legs.  With Christmas crafts on my mind, the thought of a feather tree hit me as I was moving the spindles around in my garage.  I quickly made a base for the trees, screwing it to the spindle..
I had these pieces of greens from a project years ago.
I drilled holes in the spindles, alternating sides to tier the tree.  I then used hot glue and glued them into the spindle.
For the ends I added some Styrofoam balls with wire.
So Prim...
So simple...
So me ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.