"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Twenty Years and Counting

Last week My hubby and I celebrated our 20th Anniversary.
We shared our day with our 4 teenagers.  
I really enjoyed that. I know all too soon they will be on their own, going down their own path in life.
The gardens didn't have many blooms, but it was beautiful anyway!
 We stopped by what we thought would be a really neat antique barn and little village, but it was closed.  I did capture this beautiful chandelier in the corn crib that we walked through.
We will definitely have to go back when it is open!

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy anniversary! I hope your day was glorious with the whole family together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.