"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Freshening Up a Little Stool

I am not trying to sell a wax product to anyone or for any company. 
 I just find it to be an amazing product to freshen up some old, not so lovely wood pieces I have.  
This little stool I found for $4 had character, yet it was a little junky looking with paint marks and wood putty spots all over it.
I got out my dark wax for a little sprucing up.
You can see the difference the wax makes.  
It just looks cleaner to me.

The wax actually helps with dusting too, giving it a smoother texture.

1 comment:

  1. love this... thanks for sharing the wax :) Haven't yet 'bit the bullet' and gotten any... some day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.