"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Craft Sale Instead of a Yard Sale

I decided to try sell some of my leftover crafts and furniture pieces during our town's free yard sale weekend.  In our town, you need to pay for a permit in order to have a yard sale.
I decided to sell the craft stuff inside my house so there was a distinction between yard sale items and craft sale items.
I was so impressed with how well the sale went.
And how well it is continuing to go.
I had one man order a personalized cheese box.  
I finished up the fourth order today, and I may have another order.
I sold Ms.Vanity, a chandelier and almost all of my pallet and cheese boxes.
It looks like I need to tear a part more pallets!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the sales. I am glad Miss Vanity has a new home. Love those cheese boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stuff is all so gorgeous it's no wonder you did so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news - I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love it all! I would have loved to come to your sale! I am so glad that it went well! Did you sell it from your garage? It is well set up! Yea for your garage sale!!!

    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your sale, Tammy! Love the idea of a craft sale instead of garage sale. I think the word "craft" tends to attract more people anyway. :) Isn't it funny what sells and what doesn't? I have an attic full of stuff that I need to sell. A craft sale sounds like the creative way to go! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, but I must say I'm not surprised that people realise how talented you are.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.