"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Destroying in Order to Build

Demolition has begun on the cupboard I found along side the road.  I gathered my crew, and they began to tear it apart.  I threw away most of the cabinet and decided to try and build two smaller cabinets instead.  I have a feeling that some of this wood will make another project too :)
 I stacked the wood ever so neatly onto my free ladder that I found alongside the road also.  I think this helps the neighbors to not get too frustrated with my piles...I hope.
So sorry I am not sharing a finished project with you.  Sometimes I have to destroy something in order to gain some creativity for my next project.  School began today and that can slow down my thinker a little. It feels wonderful to have accomplished so much today.  I was also able to make two signs while listening to Spanish with the kiddos.  Hasta la vista!  
I think I will sleep well tonight!

3 comments:

  1. I love organization. In one of the Christmas Hallmark movies (Most Wonderful Time of the Year) the little boy says: organization saves time.....we quote that to each other often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE unfinished. I sure do not start and finish many projects at one sitting. Well, maybe a scrapbook page now and then.. But wood, not so much. Especially when it involves deconstruction to reach reconstruction. Gotta get inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.