"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Friday, August 30, 2013

YARD SALE FUN!

We have our community yard sale this weekend.  It always amazes me how excited some people can get over another man's junk.  Like me for instance. :) I got this lovely rusty milk can for $1!
There is a catch, it has no bottom.  The bottom was completely rusted through.  I thought it was just too neat to pass up and knew it would look great next to my milk jugs on my porch.
What are you all up to this weekend?


7 comments:

  1. It is rusty and crusty and I love it! If you want a bottom for it, my husband made me one using a small table round from Lowe's. It is college football weekend in the South - everyone is focused on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To quote Julia Child: "Whose to know?" Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find and for $1, wow. I haven't hit any garage sales this summer with any good junk:( Must be it wasn't my summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun was that! I bought I wonderful old band picture in a great frame. I also got 2 wire baskets...all for $3. Fun for all. Have a wonderful day, Di@Cottage-wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. You scored a prim beauty. No bottom hum, easy to move around. Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have two old milk cans and not a CLUE what to do with them to add new life...

    Wish I had your "thinker."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.