"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Monday, September 25, 2017

My Herb Friend

 I got a very special call one day from a sweet lady who found my blog and realized we had a lot in common.  When she saw my post on herbs, she extended an invitation for me to harvest some of hers that she was not going to use this year.  It felt like Christmas!  She led me down to this cute little shed and shared her special place with me.  
It was beautiful!
I would love to have a place just like this in my garden.

 What a great place to work on your flower cuttings!
So cozy!
She let me have as much as I wanted.  I really could have talked with her all day.  
The Lord just sends people into your life at just the right moments.
I was so excited to come home and bunch up my clippings.
 She gave me lots of Sweet Annie which I love!
 They complete my decor.
Oh what a fragrance!
Love the smell!
What a Blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Back in the late 80's and early 90's dried flowers were the rage and I bought them for my business in Texas (at that time). Sweet Annie was hugely popular. You can die it by getting it to drink green food color with glycerine water. it stays dark green longer. I see Silver Artemesia there in your basket. Always a favorite and I have it growing in Missouri from the same I had in Texas and then Colorado. It is very lovely in flower arrangements as the color is so different from the other flowers. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.