"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Monday, October 2, 2017

Another Waxed Piece

This tool box was a gift from a friend many years ago.  For years I stored my plants in it and loved using it that way.  Now I am ready for a change.
There was a lot of water stains inside from all the years of watering my plants.
I was hoping the dark wax would hide that.  I decided to leave the paint blobs that were on it originally just because I liked the idea that at one time someone's dad used this at his job.
Here is how I am using the tool box today. 
I am sure the man that used this never thought I would store plants in it or collectibles.
I mean after all it is a tool box, right?!
Not today :)

2 comments:

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.